Saturday 14 April 2012

Joan Miro #1


Getting swept away with Miro's wacky designs and his use of line, shape and colour.  

Joan Miro (1893-1983) was a Spanish artist. His images, which came from his memory, the unconscious, dreams, and transformative modernist art processes, are at once childlike, innocent and sophisticated.

Miro Mural

 CHILDREN'S DRAWINGS (Mediums: oil pastels/ soft pastels/ pencil/ pens/ colour)

Spaghetti and triangles pattern- Ilenia
My favourite fruit- Michela

Ronan- Bananas

My favoruite fruit- Michaela

Strawberries and triangles- Rayan

Eye-roach city- Davide

Strawberry and orange in a bowl- Gabriel

Flying orange- Yazmin

Rollercoaster- Luke


Sheep on the road- Nermine
Lips- ball City- Leah C.





Me at the start of the road- Elise


Eye ball- Robert

Myself- Chayenne

Superstar- Shelby



Games me and my Nannu play- Gianluca

2 comments:

  1. Excellent responses! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the arts/design of your website. I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something I found another one Sneha arts like you, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post blog and check these Broadcast media, also look like your website on arts.

    ReplyDelete